Got proper pictures of Tibbers this week. He currently resides on a bookcase in my living room.
Coin-Operated Customs originally shared this post:
Tibbers: a 7" Munny, painted, flocked, with sculpted details and glossy fiery bits.
Quote from my mother: "He looks like he'd eat my face off if I get too close."
He's spoken for, but will be going to the RI Comic Con with me to show off.
37 minutes to get home?
*Challenge accepted. *
My day in a nutshell thus far:
When boredom strikes, we do shots in the pharmacy.
It's been so dead today that this was my project of the day.
I don't even want to know.
If you try to modify your narcotic prescriptions using something obvious like White Out, you're gonna have a bad time.
The storm is bad here. It kinda sounds like a garbage truck falling off of a cliff.
We've had to call the cops because we had people shooting up in the parking lot, and found a pile of bloody paper towels.
It's already a fun day.
I’ve realized that I haven’t posted much about NewTech lately. Here’s a few snippets of conversation from her from just the past week.
- [referring to the fans located at the front of the store with the little bits of ribbon showing their breeze] Those ribbon things are annoying me. I keep thinking there’s someone waving up front.
- They show how powerful the air flow is.
- No, they do that to warn people that the fan is on, so they don’t stick their fingers in the moving fan. Personally, anyone who sticks their fingers into a moving fan deserves to get their fingers tooken off….
- [reading a text from Eddie] Eddie says it’s horribly warm on the roof, and that he thinks he’s getting a sunburn.
- OOOOH! Tell him to get into the shower immediately and it turns into a tan!
- Hey, did you know that one plus one equals window?
- You need to start putting “by mouth” on these prescriptions.
- And you need to stop being a pain in my left tit.
Someday, I’m going to snap, strangle her with the phone, beat her over the head with one of corporate’s precious workflow baskets, and stab her with a counting spatula. It’s not going to be pretty, but holy shit will it feel awesome.